Kid Frost's Career Nearing an End

TownBizness

As the career of First Generation forward Kid Frost comes to a screeching end, we came across this statement from his TownBizness Sports Management group about future prospects and plans within the VHL sphere moving forward:

"Rest assured, our scouts are hard at work.  In addition to employing their services, I myself am currently scouring the globe for the next player to bring up within the agency under the VHL umbrella.  While our agency historically has heavily leaned towards basketball players in the scouting department, there has been some dabbling in the hockey realm as well and it's an area of growth.  While I know that Kid Frost was never an elite player, and was a mid to low level talent that bounced around various teams, we were certainly appreciative for the flexibility and grace that teams and general managers showed him over his career.  At this time we are also open to suggestions on how to maximize a player under the new hybrid attribute system.  Our lines are always open."