funfhundert worter.

rory

Welcome back to another weekly episodic version of rory's legendary five hundred word EXACTLY media spot. In this episode we may, or may not, discuss a large number of VHL related topics. Depending on if I can type up to five hundred words on the subjects, I will be discussing the VHL major playoffs. Possibly I will be explaining the other leagues playoffs, however my information about them is very limited. Of course, I would have wished Tavish DeGroot to play in the VHLE which would have forced me to pay attention to the Koln Express, but Marxian Cow robbed the world of VHLE rory. Additionally, I have some words to speak about the new VHL point system.

The Los Angeles Stars of Anaheim will be competing against the Calgary Steroid Horses in the first round of the playoffs. I personally think that Calgary has a better chance then most people think they have against us. They are a solid team, however I think the Stars forward depth will be the real key to the matchup. Not a lot of people talk about how strong LA's forwards are, however our top goaler Rara Rapustin and dominate top 2 in Hlozek and Sova really catch the eye of VHL pundits. One of our rookies, Florida Man, is our lowest TPE forward but has benefited from the veteran leadership of Vick Fairchild and Dan Dan. He's had a tidy rookie season that would be very relevant in the Stozly conversation if London weren't filthy 500 tpe meta abusers. Anyways - I think our lowest scoring forward Henri le Massif is one of the unluckiest players in the VHL. Despite being on a high scoring squad, he only got 37 goals and 69 points. Despite being nice, the depreciating/retiring Kevin Wu got a tidy 51 points for the 2nd lowest LA player. I think le Massif, and Williams are primed to be in prime situations for a dominate most improved seasons in S83.

While we are discussing season 83, I think the BoG should consider wiping league history and retiring some of the older trophy names. It's going to be hard to consider hall of famer Jerome Reinhart to other hall of famers, especially the current generations (like Tavish DeGroot). Reinhart averaged 10 shots a game this season, which is fucking stupid, and despite Marxist Cow making a clear cut hall of famer, I think that their should be a reset with the new stats coming into effect. Who the fuck cares about some fucking 400 TPE loser scoring 150 points against 100 tpe goalers - SNOOZE! Records should get reset as well but I guess that must've been implied. Who cares about some absolute whomegalul getting 4578 shot blocks, it's about the HERE AND NOW. This the new generation of VHL players and the bumfuck out of touch commies should live with the consequences of erasing 82 seasons of history. 

Now it's time for me to discuss the absolute disgrace of a solution