S82 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

Game 5 of the wildcard round must mean it's time for the seasonal Elmebeck nominations. @Members

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S82. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHpp2_z2WyykcQio3JrZ6aD1YHX5PbOP-4IUoA91zw6Ab49w/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, fishy said:

elmebeck nominations is the one members ping i look forward to every season. i love this award 

One of these days maybe I’ll get 2 nominations instead of 1.

Or I’ll just get 0 haha.

57 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Based on historical evidence I have a good guess as to who will come in 2nd.🤔

Hogan 

I'll campaign for Robert even though he's a shameless rigger. That sounds a little bit like a slur but I will maintain it all the same.

Anyway, check out this potentially misleading stat on his work to #EndTheMeta

hxedPsW.png

Note how over 1/3rd of the posts were by him, almost 90 more than that lazy has-been @Enorama

#ElmeBeketov

36 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'll campaign for Robert even though he's a shameless rigger. That sounds a little bit like a slur but I will maintain it all the same.

Anyway, check out this potentially misleading stat on his work to #EndTheMeta

hxedPsW.png

Note how over 1/3rd of the posts were by him, almost 90 more than that lazy has-been @Enorama

#ElmeBeketov

Why I oughta

• Admin

Thank you all for your nominations. The members receiving more than 1 vote and going to the BOG ballot are:

@Alex

@Beketov

@Dil

@Enorama

@samx

@Shindigs

@Spartan

Also receiving 1 vote and therefore deserving a pat on the back are: @ajwllmsn @Banackock @Ben @Daniel Janser @fishy @Hogan @Dom @InstantRockstar @Juice @Ledge @Masu Chan @McWolf  @Moon @Peace @Zack @Kisslinger

Congrats all and as always, please PM me here / DM on Discord if you'd like to know why you got nominated.

:cheers:

7 minutes ago, Victor said:

Thank you all for your nominations. The members receiving more than 1 vote and going to the BOG ballot are:

@Alex

@Beketov

@Dil

@Enorama

@samx

@Shindigs

@Spartan

Also receiving 1 vote and therefore deserving a pat on the back are: @ajwllmsn @Banackock @Ben @Daniel Janser @fishy @Hogan @Dom @InstantRockstar @Juice @Ledge @Masu Chan @McWolf  @Moon @Peace @Zack @Kisslinger

Congrats all and as always, please PM me here / DM on Discord if you'd like to know why you got nominated.

:cheers:

STOP NOMINATING ME SMH

Thanks for the nominations, it's an honor. Though much like last season I'm not entirely sure why I was nominated.😅 More importantly though, the velociraptor made the ballot!

Three times in a row in the 'no recall' category... I second Alex feeling though, the mere fact to be nominated by someone means a lot to me... it tells me that at least one person thinks I do not suck, which is one more than I expected... ;)

4 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Three times in a row in the 'no recall' category... I second Alex feeling though, the mere fact to be nominated by someone means a lot to me... it tells me that at least one person thinks I do not suck, which is one more than I expected... ;)

Yeah man you frickin suck bro