(S84) D - Harri Moxon, TPE: 36

Harry Moxon

17 minutes ago, Harry Moxon said:

Thanks for letting me know, can I join, if so, how

Hi Harry, 

First of all welcome in the VHL.

I am Daniel Janser, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, a VHLM franchise. 

You will get waiver pitches from the teams competing in the JST and you can pick whichever team you fancy to join. Here is the discord link in case you did not receive it yet: https://discord.gg/T7ufeCb7

If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to message me and I will help you as good as I can.

In the meantime, enjoy your time here and I wish you best of luck with your player.

Cheers,

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Janser

On 3/13/2022 at 10:19 AM, Harry Moxon said:

Player Information

Username: Harry Moxon

Player Name: Harri Moxon

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: D

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Harri a.k.a. @Harry Moxon! How are you?

My name is Leandro and I'm the GM of the Warriors in the Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) and I'd like you to play with us!

What's the Junior Showcase Tournament?

The JST is a tournament held during the offseason for players available to the season's draft. Its purpose is to help new players understand the VHL during a time when the league is on stand-by. At the same time, it gives the GMs of the teams a platform to scout these players, so it's also the best place for you to be seen by them and get drafted to the best place possible!

Why the Warriors?

Vikings_2.png

I believe the Warriors are the best spot for a new player. When drafting I tried to have a nice mix between new and experienced players, which I believe should help the new players tremendously. In what regards something you want to hear, we're ready to offer you 3rd-Line minutes with the possibility to progress to 2nd!

Ultimately this is a small tournament to help you know the community and learn the ropes, and I hope we can do it together.

If you want to go with us, just quote this message with #JoinTheLegion or send the same message in the general channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/tMMVTUqt