Crossing Bridge(r)s

Big fan of your unique signature style, and your ability to choose and blend colors together in a seamless way. As showcased here and in many of your other sigs, your font / text selection and edit is spot on, as well as your jersey swap. I like how you took on the challenge of this signature, I find working with any person in plain clothing rather than a player to be much more difficult. Not really sure what I would change here, as everything in this signature caters to the style very well. Only thing I could potentially offer is to drop the contrast of the right render a tad more as I find my eyes darting from the left to right render and back quite a bit. 

Overall: 10/10, big fan of this one. Excellent work!

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Big fan of your unique signature style, and your ability to choose and blend colors together in a seamless way. As showcased here and in many of your other sigs, your font / text selection and edit is spot on, as well as your jersey swap. I like how you took on the challenge of this signature, I find working with any person in plain clothing rather than a player to be much more difficult. Not really sure what I would change here, as everything in this signature caters to the style very well. Only thing I could potentially offer is to drop the contrast of the right render a tad more as I find my eyes darting from the left to right render and back quite a bit. 

Overall: 10/10, big fan of this one. Excellent work!

Appreciate the kind words & feedback honestly. Coming from you I'll take it all day haha.