Town of Gotham #1

Devise

Apologies there everyone game is not in fact dead (but it could be finished?) I'm here to officially close yesterdays Day and Night phase and report on what occurred. 

During the Day Gotham got enough votes to jail someone was @Molholt received 5 votes to jail him. MMMFlex, DoomsdayX3, and Rory) Despite Fear City being active, Molholt has been jailed confirming that he is a villain role.

As far as events that occurred last night to report on:

@jhatty8 broke out of prison last night! 
Bat Signal - JHatty8 used a night action, Pytrell was prevented from using a night action. 

Looking at the remaining rolesheet and what could/could not occur I believe it is very unlikely that Mob can pick up a win here so pending what people decide we could choose to end the game and give Gotham the win. I believe as they know most of the role list or close to it they are relatively clear on who they should be jailing from this point out even with an exposed Bruce Wayne. Let me know if that is what ya'll would like to do with who is out and what is left. 

Spoiler

Ricer13 (Dead) 
2. @Spartan
3. @Zack (Bruce Wayne, exposed 4x vote) 
4. @Goliathus
5. @MMFLEX (Nightwing revealed for Teen Titans bonus, remains active even if Bat-Cave is destroyed.) 
6.  @Doomsday(Commissioner Gordon revealed for 3x Votes) 
7. @Adrest245 (Jailed) 
8. @NSG (Jailed) 
9. @jhatty8
10. @Ben
11.  ADV (Dead)
12. @rory
13. Berocka (Deadshot, Wins the game for Killing one of his targets) 
14. Jericho (Blackgate Jailor - Dead)
15.  @Squidward (Jailed) 
16. @Molholt (Jailed) 
17. @Ptyrell

Yeah I'll wrap this up later tonight and give out the perks to Gotham and Deadshot who both won! Well, living Gotham.

I've got a bunch of patch notes, balance changes and character fixes to roll out too. I'm going to try to get to updating that asap and then look at setting up a second game relatively quickly too. For those interested, thanks for helping me play test this though folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. After much hiatus closing this and getting to another test of the amended ruleset here. Thank you everyone who joined me for this first play session! 

Given where things were, we only had a exposed Azrael out on the field so it was inevitable for Gotham to deduce what was going on, and jail him along with their recent jailing of Jhatty's Two Face. As such all living Gotham and Bat-Family members won to go along with Deadshot, whom assassinated his target on the first damn night. Our winners from the first game, who will all receive a 20% bonus to selecting a character of their choosing during the next game if they so choose to play are as follows:

@Berocka as Deadshot 
@Doomsdayas Commissioner Gordon

@Goliathusas GCPD Sniper

@roryas Luscious Fox

@Zackas Batman/Bruce Wayne

@MMFLEXas Nightwing

The Role List of the game broke down as follows;

Gotham
Commisioner James Gordon - Doomsday
BlackGate Jailor - Jericho 
Private Investigator - Ricer13 
GCPD Sniper - Goliathus