Town of Gotham #1

Devise

4 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

So, hopefully with Devise mentioning Ra's Al Ghul they are actually in the game.

For balance reasons all ToG games will include the following roles:

*All 4 Legendary Unique roles from each faction. (Commissioner Gordan, Batman, Scarecrow and Ra's Al Ghul)

*At least 1 Blackgate Jailor (Depending on the size of the game, the 2 Max could be mandated as well.)

*At least 4 members of both Gotham and Mob, 2 total members of both Bat Family and Unaligned. (This includes the legendary unique roles in each faction.) 

I'm sure everyone is in the same boat of not knowing the best approach to take, but to me it seems like we'd want to jail at least someone each day as Gotham still has roles that can release them from jail. Hopefully, we get enough info to jail a mobster, but it seems that probability would be on Gotham's side to jail someone without it known who they are and release them later? And we should probably keep Mo in jail just until we get more info or if whoever jailed him speaks up.

Also since I'm nice and because @Ptyrell was already smart enough to link this together, given we have a balance sheet of roles you can pretty much already start working on your own role lists the moment the game gets started. 

Here is what it looks like at the start of the game with 17 players. (Not including the roles we have since revealed.) 

4 Gotham - Gordon, Jailor
4 Mob - Scarecrow
2 Bat - Batman
2 Unaligned - Ra's al ghul
5 ANY

I'll also state that it's important to remember what you tried to do, and what did or didn't happen. Read the role list, if you tried to do something and couldn't chances are only a select few roles could of prevented that. The language on that will generally be specific enough that your meant to be digging for information that way. Anyway I've rambled on enough here carry on!

2ec83de7c2bd6d01bb1f055a7d11a8e5.gif

Since he was deadshots other target, we know Mr Freeze is in the game

Mr. Freeze - Villain. Unique. The first time you are the target of an attack, you negate it and disrupt the attacker for the next day phase. (This is not a disrupt attack.) You begin the game with 2 Ice Charges. At night choose one player to target, that night the player is then dealt an attack that both disrupts them for the next day phase and roleblocks them for the following night phase. (This counts as 1 attack, as opposed to 2.) You lose 1 Ice Charge. Once per game you may choose instead at night to hunker down. When hunkered down you cannot be the target of any actions or abilities, and cannot suffer any attacks. You replenish your ability to withstand death attacks and your Ice Charges back to 2.

Since we probably aren't going to get a lot of info today with everyone trying to figure out what is going on, I'm just gonna go with the tried and true method of voting people up for a role claim... starting with the first person on the role list @Ricer13!

What's your role?

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

Since we probably aren't going to get a lot of info today with everyone trying to figure out what is going on, I'm just gonna go with the tried and true method of voting people up for a role claim... starting with the first person on the role list @Ricer13!

What's your role?

We need info! Since Gotham can't kill we need to trust our info and info must come out to get mobsters jailed.

1 minute ago, Squidward said:

@Deviseare there any unique roles similar to veteran in town of salem? 

Looks like many unique roles. Specifically stated in the rules.

Harvey Bullock

James Gordon

Barbara Gordon

Luscious Fox

And then all the Bat-Family Roles, all the Mob Roles, and all the unaligned.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

Looks like many unique roles. Specifically stated in the rules.

Harvey Bullock

James Gordon

Barbara Gordon

Luscious Fox

thanks my dude. You all aren't gonna be used to this because I am good at Town of Salem, but I am trying to figure out what the hell is going on like everyone else

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

I didn't pick up on the fact that all those were unique. So there pretty much is a hard cap to how many of those factions we can have

6 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I don’t want to reveal just yet. I do have info but unfortunately it’s useless due to the results of last night. I will chime in with more results tomorrow!

This is good enough for me for today.

4 minutes ago, Squidward said:

I find this to be highly suspicious

You sir! What is your role claim?

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

It'd be bad for me to say my role but I can say that rory is not a Villain and that I did not block him.

It would be bad for me to say my role but I can say that I am not a villain and I did not block Rory