Town of Gotham #1

Devise

If I read the game right, there is a lookout equivalent role correct?

My thoughts would be to have whoever the jailor equivalent reveal (Batman?) - then put protective roles and the lookout equivalent on them. Is that not the best idea similar to ToS jailor meta? 

32 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

@Devise is it majority to vote someone to be jailed?

Yep. Both dead and jailed players do not count towards the voting total as well so with 14 living non jailed players today, 7 votes are needed to jail someone.

24 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I don’t want to reveal just yet. I do have info but unfortunately it’s useless due to the results of last night. I will chime in with more results tomorrow!

Honestly though this sounds like the ToS equivalent of an evil claiming an investigative role and "just happening" to look at dead people or people who already revealed their role half the time

This is a wild shot, but does anyone WANT to be jailed? I don't understand everything obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was advantageous for someone. Then they can speak with the jailor and whoever else is in jail

9 minutes ago, Squidward said:

My thoughts would be to have whoever the jailor equivalent reveal (Batman?) - then put protective roles and the lookout equivalent on them. Is that not the best idea similar to ToS jailor meta? 

Don't we have both a BlackGate jailor and a Batman in every game?

21 minutes ago, Squidward said:

That would be the Blackgate Jailor.

That would be me.

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Since he was deadshots other target, we know Mr Freeze is in the game

Mr. Freeze - Villain. Unique. The first time you are the target of an attack, you negate it and disrupt the attacker for the next day phase. (This is not a disrupt attack.) You begin the game with 2 Ice Charges. At night choose one player to target, that night the player is then dealt an attack that both disrupts them for the next day phase and roleblocks them for the following night phase. (This counts as 1 attack, as opposed to 2.) You lose 1 Ice Charge. Once per game you may choose instead at night to hunker down. When hunkered down you cannot be the target of any actions or abilities, and cannot suffer any attacks. You replenish your ability to withstand death attacks and your Ice Charges back to 2.

I learnt that I have been Ice Charged.

52 minutes ago, Squidward said:

Honestly though this sounds like the ToS equivalent of an evil claiming an investigative role and "just happening" to look at dead people or people who already revealed their role half the time

I’ve got no pressure on me to make a play like that, I’m good to go.

I do think we should jail someone. I don't think it would be advantageous to jail an investigative role.

I'm just going to go random and put an early vote on Ben knowing I could change if new info is revealed.

Vote Ben

8 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I do think we should jail someone. I don't think it would be advantageous to jail an investigative role.

I'm just going to go random and put an early vote on Ben knowing I could change if new info is revealed.

Vote Ben

He claimed an investigative role though

Better to pick a lurker from below

Vote Goli

Ricer: 1 (eagles)

Ben: 1 (mmflex)

Goli: 1 (ptyrell)

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

He claimed an investigative role though

Better to pick a lurker from below

Vote Goli

Based on what he said and how he phrased it I'm thinking he isn't Gotham from how I read some particular roles.

8 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

If we want to point guns at each others.

Vote Ptyrell

Ptyrell: 1 (Goli)

This is fun!

Vote Eagles

Ptyrell: 1 (Goli)

Eagles: 1 (Ricer)

21 minutes ago, Goliathus said:

I am very positive I can vote, I just cannot use any abilities be it day or night.

Disrupted: A disrupted player is incapable of using any special actions during the day phase. This includes any ability that requires you to choose a target during the day phase. Further, the player cannot vote to jail someone in the public forum during the day phase, but can post in the public forum and their respective Discord chat.