Town of Gotham #1

Devise

42 minutes ago, Molholt said:

I can now confirm this as well, since I'm not stuck in the silent jail. 

Given the list of people that can see jail, and since Gordon was gone at that point, at least one of Ben/NSG has to be non-Gotham if not both (odds would be pretty high for non-Gotham, given the options).

So NSG was already in Jail chat? And we know who Gordon and The Blackgate Jailor are, so that means NSG is likely not Gotham.

I think it's important to get other info on the table, but I'm voting NSG for now.

Vote NSG

NSG: 1 (Flex)

Well it has to be me or him and it’s not me so 

VOTE NSG

5 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

So NSG was already in Jail chat? And we know who Gordon and The Blackgate Jailor are, so that means NSG is likely not Gotham.

I think it's important to get other info on the table, but I'm voting NSG for now.

Vote NSG

NSG: 1 (Flex)

do you know what roles can communicate with the jail chat?

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

do you know what roles can communicate with the jail chat?

Blackgate Jail

Harvey Bullock, James Gordon, Blackgate Jailor, Carmine Falcone, Salvatore Maroni, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Riddler all have access to interact with the Jail discord. None of these players will be added to that Discord server until AFTER the first person is jailed. At which point, all players with access will be added to that channel, and be able to see how many other players with access are in the game.  

1 minute ago, Goliathus said:

Blackgate Jail

Harvey Bullock, James Gordon, Blackgate Jailor, Carmine Falcone, Salvatore Maroni, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Riddler all have access to interact with the Jail discord. None of these players will be added to that Discord server until AFTER the first person is jailed. At which point, all players with access will be added to that channel, and be able to see how many other players with access are in the game.  

so...very good chance he's non-Gotham. Works for me.

Vote NSG

NSG: 4 (Flex, Ben, Goli, Hatty)

Hopefully I can get some info tonight since not jailed smh 😑

Day 3 is over. 

Rallying behind their newly resurrected Commissioner the citizens of Gotham have found an easy target following a crippling jailbreak upon the death of the Blackgate Jailor. Gotham is sticking with the Jailors word though, as he had called for @NSG to be jailed last night prior to the jailbreak. 

Votes:

NSG: 10 I think (Flex, Ben, Goli, Hatty, Ricer, Mo, Adrest , DoomsDay

With more than enough votes, NSG finds himself back in jail. 

Night phase has begun, day phase will begin at 2:30 ET (12 hours from now)