Obi Jinx

atw2592

I am dead inside. I can't believe we lost in the finals after having a 3-0 series lead. That has like never happened in the history of pro sports. Other than a few times that I can remember (Red Sox over Yankees, Flyers in that one playoff series a while back) this is basically impossible to do. Yet, Cologne found a way to do it. I am partly to blame, as I said in my last 590 that we basically had the series wrapped up. I guess it is on to next season, where I don't believe I will be returning to Cologne as my TPE is nearing the 400 level which appears makes me ineligible for the VHLE. It will be close, I haven't done the math but with the extended off-season it looks like I might be slightly over. If it is the end, I enjoyed my one season in Cologne and will always remember this season because of the shitty way that it ended.

If we include training camp you'll be well over 400 by the season and it looks like Riga is losing 2 forwards with 2 coming up to replace them (you and Masu), so the quicc maffs work out.