(S84) G - Evan Bihler, TPE: 48

Eb14

Hello Their @Eb14. I am the Gm of team clue in the Junior Showcase tournament, its a place where you can learn all the aspects of the leagur while meeting people. The tournament its to showcase the upcoming stars of the VHL and to have fun. If you want to join team Clue quote this and reply with #IFoundTheClue. 

Hello @Eb14 and welcome to the VHL!

I’m ctots, the general manager of the Royals in the Junior Showcase Tournament. Our philosophy for this season is centered on bringing rookies into the spotlight and having a great time together. We’ve got all the resources you might need to get your VHL career started off strong, too. If you’re feeling intimidated or unsure of what to do next, let us give you the Royal treatment!

That’s great, but ctots, what about winning?

I’m glad you asked, because you’re going to love my answer. We’ve got a secret weapon in the AGM position: MubbleFubbles, a VHLM GM with a TON of experience. We’re going to make sure to get the best performance possible from our players, and you could be on the roster with us.

The tournament is short, but the bonds are forever - don’t pass up your chance to become royalty! If you’re interested, you can join the team now! Just press the quote button at the bottom of this post and reply with #bornRoyal

Wherever you end up for the Junior Showcase Tournament, I wish you the very best of luck in the tournament. Join the discord server too - your team is waiting!

See you on the ice!

7 minutes ago, ctots said:

Hello @Eb14 and welcome to the VHL!

I’m ctots, the general manager of the Royals in the Junior Showcase Tournament. Our philosophy for this season is centered on bringing rookies into the spotlight and having a great time together. We’ve got all the resources you might need to get your VHL career started off strong, too. If you’re feeling intimidated or unsure of what to do next, let us give you the Royal treatment!

That’s great, but ctots, what about winning?

I’m glad you asked, because you’re going to love my answer. We’ve got a secret weapon in the AGM position: MubbleFubbles, a VHLM GM with a TON of experience. We’re going to make sure to get the best performance possible from our players, and you could be on the roster with us.

The tournament is short, but the bonds are forever - don’t pass up your chance to become royalty! If you’re interested, you can join the team now! Just press the quote button at the bottom of this post and reply with #bornRoyal

Wherever you end up for the Junior Showcase Tournament, I wish you the very best of luck in the tournament. Join the discord server too - your team is waiting!

See you on the ice!

#bornRoyal