Newcomer

DontCallMeCarson

Looking around the VHL Forum, Discord, and  talking to some people who find themselves heavily invested in this community is helping me find my way into an unfamiliar place, that's for sure. I'm going to go ahead and be straight and completely honest. I, again, don't know Hockey. I remember briefly that I went to an Indy Fuel game when I was super young and I have a puck to prove for that. Otherwise? Yeah, no. It was never anything of my interest, and I also live in Indiana. We're a Basketball State, after all.

However, with that knowledge in mind, the VHL did strike me into an intrigued manner. A lot of my friends in these other sim-leagues were in here, and for the most part they seemed to have nothing but positive remarks regarding. Therefore I did know about the VHL for quite some time, especially when we get a lot of people from here to come over into our league, the SBA, to create players. It's definitely helping out our draft classes, that's for sure. With a new goal on the horizon to learn Hockey, and be a decent player out of it, I think there will be some fun things to come from it with Zach Whelan (from which I got off a name generator).

The future is bright, maybe?

That is all.

Hey nice, someone from Indiana. It's a shame they don't have more of a hockey presence, it's quite a fun sport. Check out some NHL games when you get a chance, they're great to watch.

Welcome to the league, feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Welcome to the VHL and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of long time members here and we love to help everyone get the best experience possible. Reminder: you can use your SBA articles for TPE here as well. I don't know exactly how that works but someone will. 😀