Junior Showcase Tournament - The Brigade

badcolethetitan

Junior Showcase Tournament - The Brigade

unknown.png

Performance:

So far in the JST, The Brigade currently sit at 6-4-1, good for second place in the JST, a little over 1/3rd of the way through. I'm currently the General Manager for the Brigade, with @Spartan as my Assistant General Manager and it's honestly been a great learning experience so far. I had no prior background using the STHS Lines, but after a while, I finally got used to them and I have a good idea of what works and doesn't work. We actually put up a season record 71 shots today against Team Clue, which I didn't even know was possible! I also was able to pick up some fantastic players on my Waiver Pitches in @Plate and @Bobo who have already been a great addition to the team. I think we have the potential to go far in the tournament and take down the Steel, who currently sit at 10-0-1 and are the best team in the tournament by far. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this team, as we're currently on a 5 game win streak, and honestly everyone has been having a great time. On top of that, our locker room has been fairly active, and we've all been hanging out chatting with each other. This group is something special and I feel like we have what it takes to make a run in the tournament and possibly go all the way!

**This is my experience so far and it's been a blast. Hopefully it continues!**