Founder's Cup Final: Game 7

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Founder's Cup Final: Game 7
1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Home Video Dancing GIFNapoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

@thadthrasher Two Championship on the same day!! Which one feels better?

Well looking at how each of my players did for their respective cups I have to say that I feel better about Sales' performance. Dynamite added some okay depth, but did nothing special. Sales grabbed 1st star of the game for 2/4 games against Moscow. Games 2 and 4.

46 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Well looking at how each of my players did for their respective cups I have to say that I feel better about Sales' performance. Dynamite added some okay depth, but did nothing special. Sales grabbed 1st star of the game for 2/4 games against Moscow. Games 2 and 4.

Except today when he won the game nearly on his own in the first 10 minutes. 

Congrats Wild!

Recap:

First I really really want to congratulate the Saskatoon Wild for winning the Founder's Cup and the Houston Bulls for the great season. Even thought the Bulls outshooted the Wild 34 to 24, the Wild won 6 to 3 and three players had three points game. Indeed, Napoleon Dynamite had three goals, Chase Taylor and Ryan each had 3 assists and we can that this trio really helped the team win the Cup. Wild's goalkeeper Augustus Kennedy also had an incredible game saving 31 shots.

• 2 weeks later...

Recap:

Am I late on this? Yes, but I don't wanna do a review right now. 

The last game of the playoffs for all teams in the VHLM, game 7 is always very interesting, until... The puck was dropped. Saskatoon gets 1, 2, 3, 4 goals in the first 10 minutes, where the opening goal was scored by Brian Kowalski followed by Napoleon Dynamite got 3 of those 4 goals... HATTY!!! The period ended with a fifth goal for Saskatoon scored by Jack Quill. The second period saw some life for Houston as Nine popped one before the end of the period. The third period saw Houston get 1 more goal by Scotty Sundin, a short handed goal in fact, but that would be the last goal until near the end of the period losing hope for Houston, only geting one more by Ayomide Ayodele, but Saskatoon getting it back with one more by Jack Quill. End game score was 5-3 Saskatoon, Congrads kids!