S82 WJC Team Europe Press Conference

Answer 6 for 2 TPE, Answer 3 for 1 TPE

1. Where do you see Team Europe in the standings and why?

2. What are your goals for your player?

3. Have you participated in WJC before? If no, what do you expect from the tournament? If yes, what was your most memorable moment?

4. Which players in your opinion should be in the team but did not make the cut? 

5. How excited on a scale of 1-10 are you and why is it ten?

6. What snack if any does your player it in the intermission?

Edited by Daniel Janser

18 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

3. Have you participated in WJC before? If no, what do you expect from the tournament? If yes, what was your most memorable moment?

4. Which players in your opinion should be in the team but did not make the cut? 

1. 2nd, because Canada reasons.

2. To crush his enemies, to see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Unless they are Team Canada, then just a nice friendly game of hockey.

3. Yes, as a 199 TPA filler on Team world. My only recollection is that I think Bo may have possibly blocked a strangely high amount of shots. But really being in the WJC as a 200 TPE player isn't exactly a memorable experience, unless you're a masochist.

4. Marcel Janser, obviously!

5. Hovering around a solid 1.5 on a good day. I just have a hard time getting invested in how my player does in off-season tournaments. Maybe this tournament changes that once it gets going? Who knows?

6. Clue Glue™ Flakes with a side of Clue Glue™ Dipping Sauce and then washing it down with a nice refreshing sip of Clue Thirst™.

1. I don't really know I'm going in blind, i kinda new to the VHL and lately i don't really have time to invest.

2. I wanna be a high scoring defenseman that can still give a shutdown presence

3. No, i expect to learn more and hopefully having more time to invest in the league

4. I don't know, i don't have knowledge of either eligibility or other players 

5. Its ten cuz im stocked to discover more of the league

6. Tostitos, i don't know why but i can eat a whole bag just like this no salsa

On 3/25/2022 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Janser said:

1. Is there anything else to fight for other than the cup? As the GM I tried to find the best, most deserving group of players I could. And we're all striving for the same... well, almost everyone... some of us *cough*@Shindigs*cough* might feel somewhat divided, but we'll try to nudge him the right way.

2. He's going to be a part of the Bottom 6 and I expect him to perform at the level he played in the VHLM playoffs.

3. I haven't and I'm not sure what to expect as a player. Luckily, I have GM fears to contend with so that overcomes the player side of things.

4. It wasn't easy making some decisions. There are a few more players I would have liked to have as a part of our locker room, but it wouldn't be fair to name them.

5. I'm so f-ing excited. We've assembled a remarkable group of guys, players, and management. The environment of the locker room is great and I can't wait for day one to come!

6. Jellybeans. Jellybeans are love. Jellybeans are life. Jellybeans forever.