(S84) C - Tyler, TPE: 48

Tyl

Hello @Tyl and welcome to the VHL!

I’m ctots, the general manager of the Royals in the Junior Showcase Tournament. Our philosophy for this season is centered on bringing rookies into the spotlight and having a great time together. We’ve got all the resources you might need to get your VHL career started off strong, too. If you’re feeling intimidated or unsure of what to do next, let us give you the Royal treatment!

That’s great, but ctots, what about winning?

I’m glad you asked, because you’re going to love my answer. We’ve got a secret weapon in the AGM position: @MubbleFubbles a VHLM GM with a TON of experience. We’re going to make sure to get the best performance possible from our players, and you could be on the roster with us.

The tournament is short, but the bonds are forever - don’t pass up your chance to become royalty! If you’re interested, you can join the team now! Just press the quote button at the bottom of this post and reply with #bornRoyal

n07sjSI.png

Wherever you end up for the Junior Showcase Tournament, I wish you the very best of luck in the tournament. Join the discord server too - your team is waiting!

See you on the ice!

23 minutes ago, Tyl said:

Player Information

Username: Tyl

Player Name: Tyler

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 140 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey @Tyl! How are you?

My name is Leandro and I'm the GM of the Warriors in the Junior Showcase Tournament (JST) and I'd like you to play with us!

What's the Junior Showcase Tournament?

The JST is a tournament held during the offseason for players available to the season's draft. Its purpose is to help new players understand the VHL during a time when the league is on stand-by. At the same time, it gives the GMs of the teams a platform to scout these players, so it's also the best place for you to be seen by them and get drafted to the best place possible!

Why the Warriors?

Vikings_2.png

I believe the Warriors are the best spot for a new player. When drafting I tried to have a nice mix between new and experienced players, which I believe should help the new players tremendously. In what regards something you want to hear, we're ready to offer you 3rd-Line minutes with the possibility to progress to 2nd!

Ultimately this is a small tournament to help you know the community and learn the ropes, and I hope we can do it together.

We’re currently in 2nd place, but you’d be an important part of our push for 1st!

If you want to go with us, just quote this message with #JoinTheLegion or send the same message in the general channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/tMMVTUqt