Traveling History with William Groves Part 10: Getting to Geneva

Will3

I believe that this series has done good in helping the VHLE players and fans get the most out of their time in these fantastic cities. Though my time in the VHLE is over as I prep for the my third World Junior Tournament, I still have locations to talk about. For today we will be rushing around Geneva, Switzerland. The founding  home of the United Nations and the Red Cross, and the closest thing to a French VHL team does have many things to do and see. You will most definitely want to travel  around Lake Geneva by boat. Narrative truly fails to capture the beauty of the mountains overlooking the lake. Perhaps you will also see the mighty Jet D'Eau rising high in the sky. As someone who loves to chill and take in local life, Place during Bourg-de-Four is a favorite spot of mine. This old city has many a restaurant to grab a bite to eat and watch life fly. You can take a tour of the Palais des Nations and witness  modern diplomacy in action. Visit the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum to connect with the legacy and continuing mission of this great humanitarian organization. Other important things worth visiting include the Monument de la Reformation and Parc des, the Patek Philippe Museum, and the Ariana Museum. There are also many other locations of interest around the lake. Spending a couple of days in Geneva is highly recommended.

Edited by Will3