Tucker’s Season Over

NSG

@Shindigs, you only have to read from the second paragraph down, since it actually has the stats.

Well, the thinkable has happened: my Vancouver Wolves used meta to do a 3-peat. Shocking. While it’s awesome to win championships, I do hold some resentment for what caused all this prosperity: meta. Tyler Reinhart has 580 TPA, so he should suck. But lucky him, he built completely and utterly meta, so he has 417 points in 4 seasons while I have 471 in 6. I have done really well in my seasons, and yes, I have 90 scoring and defense, but I have 70 passing, checking, fighting, whatever, so I’m not meta. If not for meta, I would’ve actually had a chance to shine in my prime seasons, but no, I got the honor of playing third fiddle to the Reinhart brothers as soon as I became good. So woo hoo. Fuck meta and I can’t wait to actually be the star in my final season.

But the title of this says that I won’t talk about meta 100% of this, so here’s where Tucker stands in Vancouver playoff statistics after winning the series.

Games: 52 (9th) - Didn’t make a whole lot of progress here after sweeping Moscow, but I did go up a place!

Goals: 28 (5th) - Didn’t score any goals that series, and I fell back a place to the other people.

Assists: 34 (7th) - I did have 5 assists though, so I broke a tie for 7th,

PIM: 88 (4th) - No PIM in 4 games? Cmon man!

Hits: 157 (1st) - Thankfully, 9 hits was enough to make me Vancouver’s leader in regular season and playoff hits. Guess I’m just a big bopper.

Game Winners: 6 (T-1st) - When you don’t score goals in a series, it turns out that it’s very difficult to score game winning goals. Crazy.

325 words

Edited by NSG
Forgot to ping Shindigs. How dare me.

10 hours ago, NSG said:

Hits: 157 (1st) - Thankfully, 9 hits was enough to make me Vancouver’s leader in regular season and playoff hits. Guess I’m just a big bopper.

At least you got the one that matters!