S82 Off-Season / S83 Season Schedule

Beketov

31 minutes ago, eagle_3450 said:

so who's responsible for the VHLE lol, or is the entire season gonna be posted in like 2 months?

Devise usually sims after-hours, so either stay up late or catch 'em in the morning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
On 3/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, Beketov said:

Monday, May 16th

S83 Trade Deadline @ 3PM EDT

Per the schedule the trade deadline is today at 3PM (yes I forgot theme week when I made this schedule, we’ll work something out). That also means any player wishing to retire and enter the S85 draft should now be able to do so assuming I clicked all the right buttons. If you crested between midnight and now and are listed as S84 with the extra catch up TPE please tag me ASAP and ideally do not spend your TPE, we will get it sorted out.

Happy deadline day everyone!

@VHL GM @VHLE GM @VHLM GM

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

I blame you guys, the pitch forks 2 weeks ago would have been a reminder that it wasn’t on there :P

Just now, Beketov said:

I blame you guys, the pitch forks 2 weeks ago would have been a reminder that it wasn’t on there :P

I mean I just assumed the schedule wasn't up to date. It is a league document after all.😉 Besides, where's the fun in preemptive pitchforking?

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We are not doing the Minority Report here... pitchforking and torching is only appropriate, once the feces hit the ventilation system...

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

We are not doing the Minority Report here... pitchforking and torching is only appropriate, once the feces hit the ventilation system...

Nah, sorry, pitchfork rules fall under blue authority and I say pre-emptive pitchforking should have been in order.

What about teams unexpected weird traditions as the theme!!

Like Vancouver riots every time they make the Stanley Cup finals.

Toronto choking in the first round of the play-offs and game Sevens

I think majority could create something for the team they are currently playing for!!

• fishy unpinned this topic