Houston, Las Vegas, Saskatoon GMs

McWolf

@MubbleFubbles and @BrutalBoost have let it known to d_a and myself earlier during the season that this would be their last as GM of their respective teams. And earlier this week, @Moon told us he also intended on stepping down. Good thing we had a good of great candidates applying for the initial two openings. Before announcing the three new GMs, we'd like to thank the three that are leaving us for their service in helping the new member base of the VHL get started on the right foot. And I'll also use this time to congratulate both Moon and BrutalBoost, for winning the Prime Minister's Cup and Founder's Cup with their team, respectively. What a way to go out!

Alright so, the three new GMs of the teams are:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Congrats to you three, we're all excited to get to work with you.

Congratulations all!!! 

@ShindigsI don't wanna say I told you so but I told you so. Congratulations now you get to deal with me as a gm. Also I gotta kick ya from the Halifax private chats now. 

@Arceokay well now I have a reason to throw you in timeout. it was actually just me predicting the future. 

@Bulduray_1Good luck and I look forward to getting to work with you. and by that I mean getting angry at you every time you beat Halifax.

Congratulations all and good luck :).

14 minutes ago, leandrofg said:

Is this a Team Europe reunion!? 🇪🇺

Congratulations to everyone, but a special mention to @Arce and @Shindigs!

I’ll be monitoring your AGM postings!

I may or may not have been part of the hiring process with @eagle_3450 in Vegas, since Mubbles knew he was stepping down before that hiring, and was relatively certain I'd get the position after him. eagle used to play for me in the JST on Team Clue, so he's staying. But I happen to know at least two GMs are considering you as their potential future AGM. Should you choose to apply.👀

8 hours ago, McWolf said:

@MubbleFubbles and @BrutalBoost have let it known to d_a and myself earlier during the season that this would be their last as GM of their respective teams. And earlier this week, @Moon told us he also intended on stepping down. Good thing we had a good of great candidates applying for the initial two openings. Before announcing the three new GMs, we'd like to thank the three that are leaving us for their service in helping the new member base of the VHL get started on the right foot. And I'll also use this time to congratulate both Moon and BrutalBoost, for winning the Prime Minister's Cup and Founder's Cup with their team, respectively. What a way to go out!

Alright so, the three new GMs of the teams are:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Congrats to you three, we're all excited to get to work with you.

Congratulations to all of you. Well deserved promotions. I am excited to work with (against?) you in the next season and good luck with your teams.

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Congratulations to all of you. Well deserved promotions. I am excited to work with (against?) you in the next season and good luck with your teams.

I believe the agreement was that as soon as I got to the VHLM you, me and Sam would all swap 7ths in a 3-way deal to make the commishes regret their life choices.🤣

2 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I believe the agreement was that as soon as I got to the VHLM you, me and Sam would all swap 7ths in a 3-way deal to make the commishes regret their life choices.🤣

and add a shit ton of conditions, so that nobody can figure out what is applicable *cough* Dadonov and Vegas Golden Knights *cough*

6 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

and add a shit ton of conditions, so that nobody can figure out what is applicable *cough* Dadonov and Vegas Golden Knights *cough*

Conditional 6th and 9th round picks for days.