Houston, Las Vegas, Saskatoon GMs

McWolf

1 hour ago, samx said:

excuse me dont bring my name into this. However if you acquire 69 please give.

I do believe Bratislava has it in the E. Not sure if the commishes would let you trade for a pick in the E though.🤔 I'll have a chat with Frosty and see what we can do.

12 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I may or may not have been part of the hiring process with @eagle_3450 in Vegas, since Mubbles knew he was stepping down before that hiring and was relatively certain I'd get the position after him. eagle used to play for me in the JST on Team Clue, so he's staying.

That's a good combo! Eagle's a great guy!

12 hours ago, Shindigs said:

But I happen to know at least two GMs are considering you as their potential future AGM. Should you choose to apply.👀

👀

I have to check what positions are open, then! Haven't paid attention since the JST started, and now with the WJC... even less, but HYPE!! 😂
(To whom it may concern, I'm sorry if I haven't applied to be your AGM yet! It's not because I don't want to!)

16 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I may or may not have been part of the hiring process with @eagle_3450 in Vegas, since Mubbles knew he was stepping down before that hiring, and was relatively certain I'd get the position after him. eagle used to play for me in the JST on Team Clue, so he's staying. But I happen to know at least two GMs are considering you as their potential future AGM. Should you choose to apply.👀

Could you tell that to dylan? He still thinks that I'm getting fired by you.

6 hours ago, eagle_3450 said:

Could you tell that to dylan? He still thinks that I'm getting fired by you.

I mean I could tell him, but I doubt it would make much difference.