Rush media #2 Awards Show S82

UnknownMinion

Hello Geneva,

My name is Minion GM of the rush, and I’m also the award announcer for tonight Rush award, the awards for tonight are the following.

Goal leader award

Best Playmaker(Most assist award)

Best Defenseman 

Best goaltender

Leadership award 

The award for most points

Best Two way defender

Best Two way Forward

The award for the most goals goes to the player who show an crazy skill for finding the back of the net 

now I choice to give this award to two players which is a rare thing for me to do, the reason, I can do what I want. no the true reason is that one of the players only played 56 game and if they were to play all 72 with use would have had more goals

congrats

@Arceand @MubbleFubbles 

(49 in 72)    and        (37 in 59)

The award for the Best Playermaker  goes to one of the people that also took home the goal award 

@Arcewith 52A!

Im sure you can guess who wins the points awards but Im going to tell you anyways 

With 101 points @Arcehas won the points award, with this in mind after leading our team in goals and assists I have made a choice to rename the point award to the Ronan Lavelle Award of Point Scoring 

The Best Goaltender award goes down to two Players Miervaldis Arpa @Zack and Thomas Price @Thunderidge. this award goes to the goalie who performed the best at keeping the puck out of the net, Arpa had a GAA of 359. Price has a GAA of 3.68. Arpa had a SV% of 0.904 well price had a 0.914. to me this is a hard choice. at the end of the day Arpa also has a shutout a feet in the E is crazy to get so at the end of the day the Award goes to

Miercaldis Arpa @Zack

The best Defender award goes to the defender who so the most promise as a VHL defender in the future. this past season we had alot of players who showed they meet the required skill to win this award. After alot of stress and thinking I bought the list to three. 

Matty Live @Mattylive3k,  Dabnad Shaw @Dabnad, and  Jyuunya Pureya Oneri Desu @Guriinwoodo . sadly only one can win this award. after going over stats Matty live played amzing on the defense end, he season was cut short however with a move to rome where he would go collect he cup (well deserved). next is Shaw. I would first like to send some congrats on the news of his call up to the hawks, second Shaw had and amzing season if their was a play to make he made, he earned his VHL call up, and sadly tho he wont be wining this award. Desu was a wall on defense blocking 120 shots a +/- of 5 he played really well.

Your best defender is 

@Guriinwoodo

Well we are talking about Defenders the award of top Two way defender goes to a player who has 15 goals and 35 assist, played out of his mind almost all season, a huge congrats too Milan Dvorak @solas 

The best Two way forward goes to the forward who shows the most promise in our defensive zone. this season the winner of the award is a player who left the team at the end of the season. one who was traded to use in the offseason and then traded back to his first team at the trade deadline 

Perry Laperriere @KaleebtheMightycongrats 

The Leadership award goes to the most active User on the discord or forum locker room, this season the race was close with @Arce, @Dabnad, @Agito, @mee6, @Zackall making a good case for it, tho at the end of the day I chosen two players to get the award, the winners of the leadership award is

@Agitoand @Dabnad

and now we have two very important annocements to make

To honour our history with the yukon rush, even tho people say its not important, the number zero is being honoured to represent the Yukon hall of famers @dylanjj37player armstrong (I hope that the right dylan tag). On our opening home game we will wear the classic yukon rush jersuys, and have armstrong drop the puck for us, and as well we will be rising two name (with no numbers) to the rafters as well @Juiceand @Domfor their time as gm of the rush!

Next, After a crazy season with us and winning three tean awards, and active locker room example, the number 13 is also being raised to the rafters, sure 101 points isn't the crazy but when you look deeper into thing Ronan has earned a risen number for a great statist season, @Arcebeen told Im honoring it but really this number is now retired, on our 20 home game of the season Ronan will also do the puck drop get great seats, and a jersuy signed by all of last season team and this season.

This has been your Season 82 rush award same time next offseason 

thank you

Minion

855 words

It was a pleasure to have a productive and fun season in Geneva! Lavelle's transition was smooth, and I was happy with my first experience with the VHLE. Best of luck to the Geneva Rush going forward! Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max