Some VHLE Changes!

Acydburn

• Commissioner

I know we have the big announcement of the offseason with the hybrid change.

With that in mind I'm going to make this short and sweet since we've had a lot of announcements recently.

1.) Going forward playoffs for the E are going to be 1 game a day instead of 2. This is how it used to be back when there were 8 teams in the VHL and I believe the timing will align better with the M and the VHL. The VHLE offseason has been too short and leaves too many folks waiting. 

2.) Another big change is that Practice Facility is now going to be 2 TPE instead of 1 for players in the E. This will be implemented starting April 4th 2022. 

Stay tuned for more updates (maybe?)!

@VHLE Commissioner@VHLE GM

10 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

2.) Another big change is that Practice Facility is now going to be 2 TPE instead of 1 for players in the E. This will be implemented starting April 4th 2022. 

SKIPPING THE E WOULD BE SUCH A BAD CHOICE NOW THANK YOU BOG

43 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

With that in mind I'm going to make this short and sweet since we've had a lot of announcements recently.

1.) Going forward playoffs for the E are going to be 1 game a day instead of 2. This is how it used to be back when there were 8 teams in the VHL and I believe the timing will align better with the M and the VHL. The VHLE offseason has been too short and leaves too many folks waiting. 

+2 for PF Prayer GIF

7 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Love both of the changes as an outside observer it bugged me when the VHLE playoffs finished without me even noticing that they had almost started. The series went too quickly and I can understand why sitting around as VHLE player would be annoying as it happens to be long enough in either the VHLM or VHL as it is.

Extra TPE in a development league is always a great reward and forces a lot of us to make a choice about playing the VHLE or jumping early as 300+ into the VHL losing out on a easy 10 extra TPE.

On 3/30/2022 at 8:42 PM, Acydburn said:

I don't know to whom should I raise this question, but is this active already? Although my player isn't in the E, he's also not in the M anymore... pressing the practice facility gives me the "You are eligible to claim 1 TPE for practice." Am I in limbo? 😅

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, leandrofg said:

I don't know to whom should I raise this question, but is this active already? Although my player isn't in the E, he's also not in the M anymore... pressing the practice facility gives me the "You are eligible to claim 1 TPE for practice." Am I in limbo? 😅

5 hours ago, der meister said:

FYI practice still shows at 1. Not sure if that's because it's pre-VHLE draft for me or something else, so same as lean above me

5 hours ago, Lilpfigher said:

same im confused over here

I was told it would be ready for today. If it's telling you that and you believe you should get 2. Manually claim the 1 extra and claim:

Uncapped -> Other -> Other and write extra practice facility for E under Short Description

Just to clarify, E PF has been updated to 2, and anyone who claimed E PF before the change was systematically bumped from 1 tpe to 2. 

Before you submit an additional claim for uncapped TPE, double check your update history, as you've likely already had your 1 TPE bumped up to 2.

• Enorama unpinned this topic