New Official Affiliate Partner

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello All!

As you all know we have official affiliate partners with many leagues now after starting it with the SBA many years ago. These partner leagues are designed to share point tasks so that members from each can enjoy all the leagues without having to do point tasks for each and burning out. Today I'm happy to announce that we are bringing another league into the fold.

The World Simulation Basketball League is a "money based" basketball sim league (money based in the way the SHL is money based compared to us) that's relatively new to the community but growing fast, already having gained an affiliation deal with our partners in the EFL and SBA. They are currently entering their 4th season but already have over 300 members and 22 teams. With the WSBL being a money league the affiliation deal won't work in exactly the same way as it does with the SBA and EFL but it will be similar.

https://worldsimbasketball.jcink.net/index.php

https://discord.gg/yk35sch6uH

How this will work:
If you complete a VHL PT (Graphic, Media Spot, or Podcast), you can claim it in the WSBL as Weekly Training (5 TPE). Likewise, If you do a 5 TPE Weekly Training in the WSBL you will be eligible to claim that here for 6 TPE as an affiliate PT.

In addition, if you complete a VHL.com article (or graphic or podcast), you can use that as a WSBL PT (3 TPE).

If you have any questions let me know and I will answer them as best as I can.

I've got no time for more leagues at the moment, but that's really cool! Best wishes to the WSBL.

I wonder--is there any way to get our 6-point tasks affiliated with PBE stuff? I know their tasks don't line up super well with ours, but they do have articles with a money-based payout system to them that can go way beyond 500 words if the writer is so inclined. Having a 6-TPE affiliate option there could work wonders for both leagues.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Shindigs said:

Will there be affiliate checks with them as well?

As of now it has not been discussed and those will remain purely for EFL and SBA.

• fishy unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...