Claimed:Crap its Sunday

d3vilsfire

Effort: 2/2 - Sure

Look: 1.5/3 - I think the biggest problem I have here is the stockwork.  It's drawing away from the renders and drawing my attention to the middle of the sig.  I would look up some tutorials on how to use stocks effectively.  I found when I first started it was easier to keep things simple to really try to get a grasps on the basics like text, render placement, simple stockwork, that sort of thing.  I don't want to be too tough on you, just keep practicing and you'll get better.  

Creativity: 1/1 - It's fairly similar to your Toews one, but I won't dock this week, just try and change it up in the future a tad.

Total: 4.5/6

EFFORT: 2/2 - Yus

LOOK: 1.5/3 - Same with sherrif, it's the stock work that is too much. You don't want to absolutely cover the render with stocks that you can't even see it, especially the face. Even if you just erase some around the render this would have looked much better. Then of course the text just being plastered on top is a problem too. You want to blend it as much as possible. Try working on a smaller canvas with only one render next time!

CREATIVITY: 1/1 - Yus

TOTAL: 4.5/6

FINAL: 5/6

Edited by Jamie

• 2 weeks later...