why i deserve 24 uncapped tpe.

rory

Learned members of the VHL will know I had caught a TPE ban for draft stock manipulation simply by declaring I would not sign with any dogshit VHL team whilst I was general manger of the Los Angeles Stars. The same learned members will also note a recent media spot by famed "should be fired" Riga general manager hedgehog69420 where he states a similar thing - except instead of declaring a 100% certainty for signing with Riga, he declares a lowly 2 of 15 teams would attract him to becoming a roster player. This is a blatant disregard for the rules set out by commissioner Beketov. The fact is, if users other then rory may ignore draft stock manipulation rules, there is clear reason for my ban to be reversed and 24 full uncapped TPEs accredited to Tavish DeGroot, OR, user hedghog1548936578654987 to also be banned for 2 weeks and a 10 page Board of Dung Beetles thread to be discussed about how shitty of a human being they are (their pronouns must be ignored if this option is selected)

Edited by rory

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

someone's still mad about LAS placement there

im mad the rules are being applied unfairly! 

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

if rules are signing with the same team as rory is, HELL NAW! I'd rather play in NY 3w2MWDX.png

if i had written this stuff i'd get another tpe ban!!