Can't sort small to large on the roster page on the portal anymore

6 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Clicking on the column sorts Z->A or Large->Small but doesn't go A-> or small to large if I click again

Any specific spot you are running into this?  Just tried on the team stats page and seemed to work fine.

Just now, Garsh said:

Any specific spot you are running into this?  Just tried on the team stats page and seemed to work fine.

the roster page specifically, not sure if the schedule page ever did it despite the arrows indicating it could. Everything else I've checked seems to be fine.

• jacobcarson877 changed the title to Can't sort small to large on the roster page on the portal anymore
3 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

the roster page specifically, not sure if the schedule page ever did it despite the arrows indicating it could. Everything else I've checked seems to be fine.

Okay yeah on the team roster page I am also seeing the issue.

This is indeed a new problem. I’m on mobile Chrome for what it’s worth.

Completely unsurprising that @Dil and @Josh would BREAK their neat little platform that everyone enjoys, the sadists. 

The Toggle STHS Attribute Button is there and works though, so that’s cool.

Edited by JardyB10

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

This is indeed a new problem. I’m on mobile Chrome for what it’s worth.

Completely unsurprising that @Dil and @Josh would BREAK their neat little platform that everyone enjoys, the sadists. 

The Toggle STHS Attribute Button is there and works though, so that’s cool.

If you were nicer I might even consider fixing it. Bottom of the list it goes. (also there's a place for bug reports you heathen)

16 hours ago, Josh said:

If you were nicer I might even consider fixing it. Bottom of the list it goes. (also there's a place for bug reports you heathen)

Yeah but if there’s a section for complaining it is my God given right as an American to use it!