Need Some Help (Trigger warning)

Youngbuck

Spoiler

I posted this in EFL and I'll post it here too.

guys..... I'm not really doing the greatest rn. Over the weekend I think I had COVID. For the 3RD DAMN TIME! Honestly i couldn't even get through a whole basketball game without taking breaks frequently or walking on the court. (Still Splashed Tho ) So that's been a thing. I just found out that one of my homeboys, Jahill Abulldah's momma and lil bro got shot. Lil bro got the worst a bullet from the ops to the neck. And THAT'S fucking crazy because me and sam were JUST TALKING about this man like 2 hrs ago. I'm not gonna lie. This year has been really shitty. I've had a lot things happen to me. From not getting to play sports, to coming out as sexually fluid and not being supported and almost got sent away (That might still happen ) So Idk guys. Yesterday after one of my coughing hacks, I looked at a kitchen knife and wondered, "I could end all of this rn" But ik that would the sucky way to go. I need someone to talk to. I need a friend. I know this ain't the happy go lucky shit I normally be posting. But this right here is real life shit. Hope someone reaches out to me.

-Youngbuck

Edit: Fong - Spoiler/trigger warning tags added.

Edited by Baozi

• Baozi changed the title to Need Some Help (Trigger warning)
4 hours ago, StephenCurry5806N said:

How ever many messages you want lol

5 hours ago, StephenCurry5806N said:
  Hide contents

guys..... I'm not really doing the greatest rn. Over the weekend I think I had COVID. For the 3RD DAMN TIME! Honestly i couldn't even get through a whole basketball game without taking breaks frequently or walking on the court. (Still Splashed Tho ) So that's been a thing. I just found out that one of my homeboys, Jahill Abulldah's momma and lil bro got shot. Lil bro got the worst a bullet from the ops to the neck. And THAT'S fucking crazy because me and sam were JUST TALKING about this man like 2 hrs ago. I'm not gonna lie. This year has been really shitty. I've had a lot things happen to me. From not getting to play sports, to coming out as sexually fluid and not being supported and almost got sent away (That might still happen ) So Idk guys. Yesterday after one of my coughing hacks, I looked at a kitchen knife and wondered, "I could end all of this rn" But ik that would the sucky way to go. I need someone to talk to. I need a friend. I know this ain't the happy go lucky shit I normally be posting. But this right here is real life shit. Hope someone reaches out to me.

-Youngbuck

Im sorry for you man, I support any member who feels this way. Don't be shy and i promise i will always keep this confidential if anyone wishes. Reach out to me if needed

I’m sorry to hear that. You’re certainly not alone in your ideations, but know that you’re capable of getting through this rough patch. Even though it’s a bullshit time of your life that shouldn’t be happening, you can come out the other end stronger, and when you do that you can turn your life into something you’d like to live.

On 5/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, StephenCurry5806N said:
  Hide contents

-Youngbuck

Hey life likes to bitch slap people the people that get back up are the strongest, it might sound really dumb but it’s true, I can’t say I understand what your going through I’m in the middle of a rough patch and would just you to say your brave stay strong!

On 5/16/2022 at 6:40 PM, StephenCurry5806N said:
  Reveal hidden contents

-Youngbuck

my dm are always open in discord or on efl\vhl forum you are a fantastic person from the little interaction I had with you.