S83 Theme Week

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello @Members!

Yes, I'm aware this was supposed to be 2 weeks ago. I forgot and I distinctly blame you all for not reminding me, how could you!

Anyway, you all don’t care about that, right? You just want some bonus TPE. So how will you get it, by discussing:

Spoiler

VHL Appreciation

Now what the hell does that mean? That means that oftentimes we get situations where most of what gets discussed is the problems with the league or a team or a member or whatever but it's so rare for people to actually receive the appreciation they deserve for the work they put in; so this is our chance to do that. Be it a specific member, a group, whatever you want show someone, or multiple people some appreciation in order to earn that sweet bonus TPE. Of note this is about the members specifically, not the players.

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT (Graphic, Media Spot or 6-TPE Podcast), and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week. (Note: you do not need to post your link in this thread to claim either portion of TPE

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a single job that pays 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus as long as you complete your duties for the week. If you are in the EFL or SBA and have completed their most recent Media Week, you may use that to claim the Uncapped theme week bonus, but a PT must be completed this week in order to claim the Capped portion, whether that is completed here or through Affiliate Welfare.

Note: Only players who are S84 or older may claim the theme week bonus. I know this is extra annoying now that we have S85 players but it's a required annoyance.

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

Wanted this last week

By the time I thought of how best to handle it we had already lost half the week so pushing it today seemed to make more sense.

Just now, Beketov said:

By the time I thought of how best to handle it we had already lost half the week so pushing it today seemed to make more sense.

Crunch time

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

forgot and I distinctly blame you all for not reminding me, how could you!

I sent you suggestions like the week before theme week was supposed to be. my hands are clean.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Greg_Di said:

So recreates not eligible?

booo and can't add to retired player either :P

Recreates can never do theme week, that’s why we moved it to before the deadline. It would also translate to 0.24 carryover….

• fishy unfeatured this topic