S83 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

@Members awards season is upon us!

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S83. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwCkU_qrp1xDrzRl-TJRVpA-NV_e-gjsIuE0wF0XcF0yHV_w/viewform?usp=sf_link

• Victor featured this topic
  • Admin

Thank you all for your votes. I can now reveal that the people receiving at least 2 nominations and therefore a place on the ballot going to the BOG are...

@Beketov

@Daniel Janser

@Dil

@Doomsday

@hedgehog337

@JardyB10

@nurx

@samx

@Shindigs

@Spartan

Also receiving 1 nomination each were @Acydburn @badcolethetitan @Banackock @jRuutu @Moon and @ctots. Well done all! :cheers:

As is custom, I am happy to provide reasons for your nomination(s) over PM or Discord DM.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Thank you all for your votes. I can now reveal that the people receiving at least 2 nominations and therefore a place on the ballot going to the BOG are...

@Beketov

@Daniel Janser

@Dil

@Doomsday

@hedgehog337

@JardyB10

@nurx

@samx

@Shindigs

@Spartan

Also receiving 1 nomination each were @Acydburn @badcolethetitan @Banackock @jRuutu @Moon and @ctots. Well done all! :cheers:

As is custom, I am happy to provide reasons for your nomination(s) over PM or Discord DM.

Whoever nominated me, thanks! ❤️

• Victor unfeatured this topic