S83 VHL Lottery Tournament - Day 2

MexicanCow123

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, rory said:

LMFAO vancouver still didn't play their starter?? @Beketov@Josh

We literally aren’t running this, take it up with @MexicanCow123 or @Nykonax.

If the lines are wrong though it only hurts the GM, it’s on him. 

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

We literally aren’t running this, take it up with @MexicanCow123 or @Nykonax.

If the lines are wrong though it only hurts the GM, it’s on him. 

I think the comment was for two reasons. First, VAN is playing a bot over a human goalie, and second, VAN  doesn't own their first round pick. LA does. I don't know if there's any rules around the lotto tournament that allow/bar a GM from running suboptimal lines in the lotto tournament if you don't own your pick.

53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I think the comment was for two reasons. First, VAN is playing a bot over a human goalie, and second, VAN  doesn't own their first round pick. LA does. I don't know if there's any rules around the lotto tournament that allow/bar a GM from running suboptimal lines in the lotto tournament if you don't own your pick.

There really isn’t any rules against starting a bot in the lotto tourney to my knowledge, the closest thing to it is the spirit of competition rules against tanking

2 hours ago, Alex said:

There really isn’t any rules against starting a bot in the lotto tourney to my knowledge, the closest thing to it is the spirit of competition rules against tanking 

Van is intentionally not running their best lineup to lose and lessen LA's chances of winning with their pick lmfao. I'd be banned yesterday if I did that

1 hour ago, rory said:

Van is intentionally not running their best lineup to lose and lessen LA's chances of winning with their pick lmfao. I'd be banned yesterday if I did that

Take it up with Cow.

Maybe the team that owns the pick should be playing those games instead then since they’re the ones who control the pick? LA already is in it with their own pick, but they should also be playing the games VAN would.

Edited by Arce

20 hours ago, rory said:

LMFAO vancouver still didn't play their starter?? @Beketov@Josh

5 hours ago, rory said:

i sent lines with a starter in, guess they weren't loaded

2e9d0c2daae93e897f6679c255ea97ed.png

Edited by Nykonax