i give every VHL GM a ranking based off of their skill as a GM

Dil

Hello, today I will be ranking all current VHL GM's based off of their skill as a GM. To calculate their skill level, I have come up with a BRAND NEW, STATE OF THE ART formula.

Through this formula, we will be able to judge who is the best, and who is the worst, VHL GM. This formula and metric is simple. This morning I asked all 16 current VHL GM's if I could have a hug. Based off of their replies I will be judging their skills.

Here are the results:

@Spartan: Spartan was the first to respond to my question, potentially hinting at an underlying and constant need for love. His response to my question?:

image.png

At this point, any other, normal, person would move on and give Spartan a bad assessment. Me, I can see through his disguise. Through Spartan's reply I can see that he in fact wanted and desired a hug from me. To keep up his appearance he blasted off that response, but I know he felt pain with every fibre of his being. A+

@Alex: Alex was the second to respond to me. Instead of words, he chose to respond to me via art:

image.png

This gif is one I use very commonly. The average person would see that gif and assume Alex is weirder out and has no way of replying. Me on the other hand, see that by using one of my favourite gifs Alex is displaying his deep desire to give me a hug. A+

@Acydburn: Acydburn, my loving VHLE commissioner fellow Canucks nerds. His reply was the first to display his love for me openly:

image.png

Acyd went a step further to ask how I was doing, displaying his DEEP and PROFOUND love for me. A+

@hedgehog337: The sleepy boy himself didn't sleep on my message. He responded within 60 seconds with: 

image.png

Being so open with his love for me, he gives me a hug. I feel the passion, and I feel the love. A+

@Rayzor_7: Rayzor's response was a tricky one to unravel.

image.png

I know Rayzor holds great feelings for me in his heart but is apprehensive due to needing to keep up the image that comes with his tough appearance. Through all of that, I can still see his burning desire to hold me in his arms. A+

@Doomsday: One of the hugs I had been looking forward to the most, was Dooms.

image.png

Dooms started off with a visual representation of our glorious hug, and continued on by making a beautiful statement regarding the greatest team to every exist across any VHL league, Vasteras. I don't have to look any further, I don't have to infer, I just know. A+

@Nykonax: Nyko's response was short, but sweet.

image.png

He asked no questions, he didn't make me ponder his response, he just gave me a hug. A+

@JeffD: Yet another one of the GM's who is unable to show their affection for me right off the bat.

image.png

Jeff makes a sly, slightly funny comment, in order to draw my attention away from the truth; he too wants to give me a hug. Jeff and I have been the best of pals since the dawn of time. A+

@Ricer13: Ricer, the love of my life. In true ricer fashion, he got straight to it:

image.png

This hug represented that no matter how far we are, his hugs can travel across space and time to get to me. A+

@McWolf : I awaited McWolf's reply more than any other GM. McWolf is a world-renowned hug giver.

image.png

I asked my mom. She agreed, his hug was spectacular. A+

@Banackock: Oh Bana. The greatest source of joy in my life.

image.png

Oh Bana. Oh.... A+

@MexicanCow123: Cow, my soulmate. His response honestly confused me I have no idea what the fuck he's on about.

image.png

So uh yeah idk. F-

@Dom : Is gone somewhere so I don't want to wait for him. A+

@Enorama: I didn't even need to ask eno, I know his love for me runs deep. I can imagine he is sitting back at his desk, waiting to find out how he can reply to my request in a way that can meet his high expectations for himself in displaying his love and affection towards me. A+

@InstantRockstar: Also didn't want to wait for him, I already know how much he loves me. So much in fact, that he photo shops me into his family Christmas card every year instead of his wife. A+

I also asked @Josh:

image.png

fuck you

Edited by Dil

i give every single pickle a ranking based on their skill as a VHL moderator 

dill pickle: 10/10 great flavour, always there to help out

dil: 0/10 free joey pizza

It's a rare thing to see a new statistical formula arise and change everything, but you've done it. I'm frankly in awe with the analysis and its implications on the VHL - nay, the world - moving forward. Having said that, I found the writing easy to follow despite the enormously complex source material. I'm glad that My GM-to-be in Doomsday was given an A+ ranking; frankly it gives me a tremendous sense of relief. 10000/10.

Edited by der meister

12 hours ago, der meister said:

I'm glad that My GM-to-be in Doomsday was given an A+ ranking; frankly it gives me a tremendous sense of relief.

He also had good things to say about Västerås though, so that is a cause for concern.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:49 AM, Dil said:

@Enorama: I didn't even need to ask eno, I know his love for me runs deep. I can imagine he is sitting back at his desk, waiting to find out how he can reply to my request in a way that can meet his high expectations for himself in displaying his love and affection towards me. A+

I was camping tyvm