VHL Supremacy 1914

N0HBDY

Welcome VHL gamers! Many people missed the first VHL Supremacy game that was only announced in the discord #gaming-kranchland. Now that a larger amount of VHL members play the game and the original game has conceded (congratulations @Alexon your victory) a new game shall commence. This time around I will be running the show. Now if you don't know what Supremacy 1914 is here's a quick little rundown.

"Supremacy 1914 is a grand strategy multi-player online game set in World War I. You will take control of one nation and try to use diplomatic skill, military prowess and covert tactics in the struggle for dominance over the continent - or the whole world. Supremacy 1914 is played in single matches (or 'game rounds') which may take two to eight weeks to finish and pit up to 500 players against each other in real-time combat.

Gameplay takes place on historical maps and is all about managing your economy, directing your armies to expand your territory, and forming coalitions with other players in order to fulfill the victory condition of the match. Unit commands and productions will be executed even when you are offline. However, keeping a close eye on what is happening on the map and managing the moment-to-moment interactions is key to victory. You can play multiple game rounds simultaneously to explore strategies and challenge different players."

As it says above this game can take quite a long time, with this game itself going to take about a month or two. Unlike the 500 player lobbies it says it has we will only be having around a 30 player lobby. As for the rest of the rules of this game, here they are:

Country Selection- Random

Extra Units- Air & Navel Pack

Victory Conditions- Standard (50%)

Team Settings- Coalitions ALLOWED

Peace Period- None

Max Inactivity-3 Days

The start of this game will RIGHT NOW with an end date tbd, expect over a month. Shortly after this post the game will be created and linked. I will try to get a Supremacy LFG tag if necessary. Finally for the game password it will be

Spoiler

VHLSupremacy

There will only be about 30 spots available so reserve yours now!

https://www.supremacy1914.com/game.php?bust=1#/home/overview/

Game ID: 5618676

Password: VHLSupremacy

Edited by N0HBDY

33 minutes ago, Hybrid1486 said:

I've never heard of this in my life but I'm in

Hi @Hybrid1486I'm glad you want to join, I forgot to update this page but we restarted and made a different game from the one above because some of the rules were not being followed.

You should be able to still join our current game though game id: 5625094 password: VHLSupremacy

1 minute ago, N0HBDY said:

Hi @Hybrid1486I'm glad you want to join, I forgot to update this page but we restarted and made a different game from the one above because some of the rules were not being followed.

You should be able to still join our current game though game id: 5625094 password: VHLSupremacy

Oh damn didn't know and was continuing to play the 5618676 game.... lol

Bump this is super fun I highly recommend joining

I joined this without any past experience, there's a minimal learning curve and it's super fun

16 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

I'll join the new one at some point today...is there a reason I can't get a confirmation email? Anybody else have that issue?