VHLE Twilight Season

Tate

So what about the idea of having players who skip the first year of the VHLE and go right to the VHL - be able to spend their final season in the VHLE so long as they’re at the 400 cap limit?

Just think it would open things up for both players and VHLE GMs and also create somewhat of a realistic path that some players take in their careers.

Anywho, this is just an idea I had this morning while watching videos of Zurich, Switzerland (looks like a lovely place to visit)

28 minutes ago, Tate said:

So what about the idea of having players who skip the first year of the VHLE and go right to the VHL - be able to spend their final season in the VHLE so long as they’re at the 400 cap limit?

Just think it would open things up for both players and VHLE GMs and also create somewhat of a realistic path that some players take in their careers.

Anywho, this is just an idea I had this morning while watching videos of Zurich, Switzerland (looks like a lovely place to visit)

In principle I think that players who are inactive and reach fourhundred (or less) TPE should be 'relegated' to the appropriate league (regardless of whether they skipped a league or not). My logic behind it being that there is a glass ceiling on your way up, so it should swing both ways. Whether this is feasible I do not know but it is odd to see players in the VHL with less than 200 TPE actually playing...

On an other note: Zurich is a dump, you want to visit Berne or Lucerne. Alas, that is my biased opinion as a non-Zurich Swiss... side note, the fountains in Zurich all carry potable water (unless specifically labeled otherwise), as the wells and fountains serve the purpose of a back up water supply, in case the sewage/water system breaks down. The wells are exclusively fed by gravity (and if that gives, water supply is probably not our main concern)... the potable water thing is true for most wells/fountains in Switzerland.

20 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

On an other note: Zurich is a dump, you want to visit Berne or Lucerne. Alas, that is my biased opinion as a non-Zurich Swiss... side note, the fountains in Zurich all carry potable water (unless specifically labeled otherwise), as the wells and fountains serve the purpose of a back up water supply, in case the sewage/water system breaks down. The wells are exclusively fed by gravity (and if that gives, water supply is probably not our main concern)... the potable water thing is true for most wells/fountains in Switzerland.

Very interesting!! Switzerland is at the top of my list for destinations because everytime I see a video of a place I find absolutely beautiful it tends to be in Switzerland. :)

Just now, Tate said:

Very interesting!! Switzerland is at the top of my list for destinations because everytime I see a video of a place I find absolutely beautiful it tends to be in Switzerland. :)

there are some nice spots, alright. Just try to avoid the usual tourist traps which are even more expensive than Switzerland is already. If your plan comes to fruitition, I am more than happy to give you some hints.