London and Vancouver - New GM’s

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello all!

Another off-season, another pair of GM spots to fill; you all are very good at making our lives difficult in that sense aren’t you? Not just because we have to do it so often but also because the options we have available are all just so damn good.

That was once again the case here where honestly @Josh and I could have thrown a dart at the candidates and landed on a good pair; for that reason I want to make it clear as always that if you didn’t get the job it’s not because we think anything less of you, just that it was incredibly stiff competition with great options all around.

As I already said before but is always good to re-iterate: the league would like to thank @McWolf  and @Nykonax for their time as GMs.

Who am I kidding though, no one has read this much, you just want to get to the juicy bits right? So let’s get to them shall we! First up is London since their application opened earlier:

Spoiler

:ldn: @Dil :ldn:

And of course, on the other side of the pond, we have the new GM for Vancouver:

Spoiler

:que: @Frank :que:

Congrats to you both and once again thank you to everyone who applied, this was a tough decision to make with a lot of very solid candidates on the table.

34 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Congrats both of you! Now could you please give Västerås to @Arceso he can relocate them again?😅

Should I be accepted I could bring them to Zurich, Switzerlands most hated city... but then again this might be a Swiss overkill with Geneva already in the E