VHL Graphics Comp

Moon

Today @Brandon and I came up with an idea for a graphics competition. This competition will be a very interesting as each round everyone will have to use the same render and create a sig using said render, for example @Brandonwill pick a render for everyone to use so lets say he picked Connor McDavid, everyone will have to use him as the render.

If you are interested reply to this and I will add you to the list. If you have any questions feel free to message me. We will figure out the bracket format and stuff when we have numbers

Edited by Moon

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

What’s the tournament layout going to be like? Rules? How much time do we get to make a graphic? How long is it voted on?

Its going to be a bracket format if possible and the brackets will be randomized depending on number of people that sign up. Each sig will be voted on with a scale of 1-10 and the highest average will move on. will think on rules. Each round everyone will have 1 week to work on a sig and they will be voted on for 3 days.

if this doesnt clear it up let me know and ill try my best to clear it up lol

3 minutes ago, 8Ovechkin8 said:

as long as i can use the sigs as PTs

For sure! I'll fight the updaters if they say no lmao

Edited by Moon

7 hours ago, Moon said:

Its going to be a bracket format if possible and the brackets will be randomized depending on number of people that sign up. Each sig will be voted on with a scale of 1-10 and the highest average will move on. will think on rules. Each round everyone will have 1 week to work on a sig and they will be voted on for 3 days.

if this doesnt clear it up let me know and ill try my best to clear it up lol

Thank you Mooner! I am in.

2 hours ago, BOOM said:

Sorry, it's a no. The last thing I need is to be curb stomped by IR, Frank, STZ, Solas etc. 

You wouldn't get curb stomped... you are amazing 

unknown.png

@Enorama@Adrest245@STZ@Moon@Dom@Ledge@8Ovechkin8@InstantRockstar@jhatty8@dasboot@Nykonax@Brandon@solas@Ricer13@dlamb@Hogan Bracket has been made! Winners will move onto the next round! We will announce the first Render tomorrow!