diamond_ace

This all started with the Mexico City vacancy, but then it sort of spiraled out of control with Frank being poached for Vancouver, and Arce being poached for Vasteras (which itself was only open because Dil got poached for London). We'd been between two guys for Mexico City (although there were more than that in the top tier) so the San Diego vacancy was actually particularly beneficial as it meant we didn't have to decide between these two, and especially because one of them had a close link to one of the teams anyway. So here are two gifs of puppies to take up the space in the preview, then the first two hires:

Dogs Puppies GIF
Sleep Sleeping GIF

Spoiler

congratulations to @badcolethetitan for MEX and @jacobcarson877 for SD

Houston gave us the chance to look a bit more in depth at the rest of that top tier of candidates and ultimately we decided it was time to give another chance to a guy who'd lost the opportunity once before. This proves no single incident is a death sentence, the guy's been a great member both before and after and handled the incident pretty well under the circumstances - there's also another guy we didn't quite go with for whom this same thing applies, and hopefully this motivates said candidate to keep applying!

Spoiler

congratulations to @ajwllmsn for HOU

For some of you, there's a noteworthy candidate who was not selected, someone you'd perhaps have expected. This candidate has been spoken to privately.

Congrats @badcolethetitan, @jacobcarson877 and @ajwllmsn!

@badcolethetitan You take care of Mexico city my man! I know you will do a great job!

@ajwllmsn Glad to see you in Houston. NOW GO WIN HOUSTON A CUP!!

Edited by Moon

Now we finally get to unironically #blamecole for things! @badcolethetitan 

And @ajwllmsn is back. Want to celebrate it by instantly trading with Vegas by any chance?😅

Finally congrats to @jacobcarson877 for being promoted and regaining his rights.👀

9 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Congrats all! Also, congrats especially to my friend @badcolethetitan because now we can't exactly blame him for everything. I mean, most things yes. But not everything.

You can blame me for much more now though, think about the possibilities. ;)