VSN Presents: S83 VHLM Awards

nurx

Hello and welcome to the S83 VHLM Awards. This past season has been great for the VHLM and we gained memories that we will remember for a long time. I am honored to once again be able to announce the awards for the VHLM and everyone involved in the teams and the individuals who win awards tonight will be put into the history books as some of the greatest the VHLM has ever seen. Without further delay I present to you the VHLM Awards!

Spoiler

Prime Minister's Cup

This team was dominant throughout the season to tie the San Diego Marlins in points, but beat them in the tiebreakers to take home the Prime Minister's Cup. 

Spoiler

Congratulations to the S83 Las Vegas Aces for winning the Prime Minister's Cup.

Ethan Osborne Trophy

This player was a strong force for the Marauders as the Marauders would fight to secure 2nd place in the Eastern Conference. Awarded to the player who scored the most points on this season I congratulate Hockley Mann on winning the Ethan Osborne Trophy @Sen

Alexander Chershenko Trophy

This player was the leading scorer for the Founder's Cup winning Las Vegas Aces. Throughout the season this player showed that they had what it took to not only score goals but to win games. Awarded to the player who scored the most goals in the regular season, I congratulate 

Spoiler

James Kagelberg @MatiasMa

on winning the Alexander Chershenko Trophy.

Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy

This player showed that a defenseman can do more than just help their team defensively. Throughout the season this player helped the San Diego Marlins as they helped net 63 assists throughout the regular season. Awarded to the player who scored the most assists I congratulate 

Spoiler

Malum Maellard @frescoelmo

on winning the Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy.

Ryan Sullivan Trophy

Throughout the season this player has been a major reason the Miami Marauders were a very competitive team in the east. This player was not only strong defensively but put on a show offensively.

Spoiler

Awarded to the best defenseman I congratulate Nicholas Blue @lidzon unanimously winning the Ryan Sullivan Trophy. Also considered was Erik Finck @Erikkefand Velociraptor Greg @samx.

Benoit Devereux Trophy

This player was incredible in net throughout the season. Teams would fear facing him as he has become a meme and the face of the Miami Marauders.

Spoiler

Awarded to the best goaltender throughout the season I congratulate Art Vandelay @Gustav on unanimously winning the Benoit Devereux Trophy. Also considered was Travis Clark @ClarkClanT and Clueless Wallob @DMaximus

Matt Bentz Trophy

This player throughout the season proved that you don't have to lead the league in Goals or assists to be one of the best players in the league or help your team win on a daily basis. This player was not only strong offensively but was one of the best forwards in their own zone.

Spoiler

Awarded to the best Two-way forward I congratulate Fraser Wallace @Hoopydog on winning the Matt Bentz Trophy. Also receiving votes was Joey Coaster @FANTEIGE and Mikayev Ivanovitch @Mikayev Ivanovitch

Skylar Rift Trophy

This player turned up the heat in the playoffs helping lead the Las Vegas Aces through the promised land. This player was a threat to score nearly every time their skates touched the ice.

Spoiler

Awarded to the playoff MVP I congratulate William Futch @Futch on winning the Skylar Rift Trophy. Also receiving votes were Molly the Cat @JCarson and Travis Clark @ClarkClanT.

Mitch Higgins Trophy

Throughout the season this player was the best player that would step on the ice. They were not only feared by opponents but loved by their team. In a 3 way race between Miami Marauders this player edged out the competition for the Mitch Higgins Trophy.

Spoiler

Awarded to the Most Valuable Player in the regular season I congratulate Art Vandelay @Gustav on winning the Mitch Higgins Trophy. Also receiving votes were Nicholas Blue @lidz and Hockley Mann @Sen.

Skylar Rift Trophy

Often the easiest part of a team to forget, but one of if not the most important the GM of a team can make or break a team. This GM team took the helm of their team and led them directly to the promised land.

Spoiler

I congratulate GM @Shindigsand AGM @eagle_3450on winning the Skylar Rift Trophy. Also receiving votes were the duos of @Frank and @jacobcarson877, as well as @samx and @JardyB10 

Edited by nurx

Just now, nurx said:

Skylar Rift Trophy

Often the easiest part of a team to forget, but one of if not the most important the GM of a team can make or break a team. This GM team took the helm of their team and led them directly to the promised land.

Hide contents

I congratulate GM @Shindigsand AGM @eagle_3450on winning the Skylar Rift Trophy. Also receiving votes were the duos of @lll and @jacobcarson877, as well as @samx and @JardyB10 

i assume you meant @Frank ;) not that @llldidn't deserve votes too

This concludes the presentation of the S83 VHLM awards and I believe the final event before the start of S84. I guess I got to tie the bow on S83. Thank you for coming out and I can't wait to see how everyone will perform next season.