VSN Presents: S83 VHLM Awards

nurx

41 minutes ago, nurx said:

Skylar Rift Trophy

Often the easiest part of a team to forget, but one of if not the most important the GM of a team can make or break a team. This GM team took the helm of their team and led them directly to the promised land.

Hide contents

I congratulate GM @Shindigsand AGM @eagle_3450on winning the Skylar Rift Trophy. Also receiving votes were the duos of @Frank and @jacobcarson877, as well as @samx and @JardyB10 

how did agms get votes when it's a gm award lmao

2 hours ago, nurx said:

Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy

This player showed that a defenseman can do more than just help their team defensively. Throughout the season this player helped the San Diego Marlins as they helped net 63 assists throughout the regular season. Awarded to the player who scored the most assists I congratulate 

Hide contents

Malum Maellard @frescoelmo

on winning the Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy.

@samx

2 hours ago, nurx said:

Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy

This player showed that a defenseman can do more than just help their team defensively. Throughout the season this player helped the San Diego Marlins as they helped net 63 assists throughout the regular season. Awarded to the player who scored the most assists I congratulate 

Hide contents

Malum Maellard @frescoelmo

on winning the Vladimir Boomchenko Trophy.

thank you @nurx for the unanimous award and both @Frank and @jacobcarson877 for creating a great atmosphere on a great team.