Weird Simming Schedule to start S84

Beketov

• Commissioner

I know you are all very excited for the start of S84; as am I, but there's a bit of housekeeping to go over here before we can begin because things are going to be a tad bit unusual...

To get the easy part out of the way for anyone that hasn't seen it the official breakdown of the simming team for this season is as follows:

VHL: @Josh

VHLE: @MexicanCow123

VHLM: @Beketov

Backup: @Devise

However, the season is set to begin at what turns out to be a rather awkward time for us all. Cow and Josh are both going on vacation for a few days and I learned over the weekend that my grandmother passed away which means I'm going to be out of town for a few days. We will all get our respective indexes up tonight as scheduled but then things get a bit murkier, thus the need for this topic. I'll try to be as concise about it as I can here.

Wednesday: Cow is going to cover the VHLE and VHLM

Thursday: Josh is going to cover the VHL and VHLM

Thursday to Tuesday: Devise will cover the VHLE

After Tuesday all three leagues should be back to their regularly scheduled simmer. @VHL GM @VHLE GM @VHLM GM Consider this as your notice if you have line notes to send so that you make sure to send them to the correct person for the correct day as we will likely be out of touch on the given days where we aren't simming and are not responsible if things get missed.

In general I obviously apologize for the confusing start to the season, it just kinda worked out that way unfortunately.