AJ Williams 

@ajwllmsn

A S S I S T A N T  # 2

Max Torq

@Steve

C A P T A I N

Sigard Petrenko 

@SlapshotDragon

Another exciting time for the Seattle Bears. After the celebrations started to slow down after our 6th victory in the last 16 seasons - or something along those lines, we quickly got to work. Lots of changes, but we still have an excellent core with basically everyone having some form of leadership vibe to them in the locker room. While the locker room also has many different faces, it still has an amazing vibe and we have quite a few new people who have never been in Seattle during my 36 seasons and they've been huge parts to the family already. Really excited for the present and future of Seattle. GO BEARS GO!

Thanks,

B

Congrats to AJ and Max! Great players and even better people; always love seeing you guys in the locker room along with everyone else!

It is an honour to be given the title of captain. This player has experienced the lows of rebuilding to the highs of championship with this team. We have had a solid start so far and I believe we have what it takes to make it all the way. Pieces will click eventually and we will figure things out. Seattle has always been a beacon of excellence regardless of standings and I know that the Bears are a resilient group. I've always been proud to be a part of this team and I hope that we can enjoy this journey together. Let's have some fun. We've got this, go Bears go!