I Name the Best Player from 15 YEARS of Draft Classes

Gustav

On 7/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, a_Ferk said:

since when did you get into the burnout any% speedrun category gustav

This is my longest article by far but you should have seen me in my first summer here when I had nothing better to do and would write a giant article whenever it came to mind--sometimes more than once a week. I'm glad I've (mostly) moved on from doing that.

Week 2 claim

This is an impressive article indeed. To answer your question, no I did not write that HOF article LOL. Additionally, I don't recall anyone ever comparing Grimm to the next Campbell. His career started off pretty mild with a sudden defensive era of the VHL and being drafted by the New York American team that was one of the worst of all-time (affectionately known as the 'shortbus' at the time).

19 hours ago, sterling said:

This is an impressive article indeed. To answer your question, no I did not write that HOF article LOL. Additionally, I don't recall anyone ever comparing Grimm to the next Campbell. His career started off pretty mild with a sudden defensive era of the VHL and being drafted by the New York American team that was one of the worst of all-time (affectionately known as the 'shortbus' at the time).

Michael Scott The Office GIF - Michael Scott The Office Office Us -  Discover & Share GIFs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

REVIEW: 
Great article! Very long read and very interesting opinions. Interesting to see that every rank between 1st overall to 10th overall has been a "Best Player of the Draft", except for 8th overall. There is no Best Player at 8th, I guess. Also interesting to see that there are a few later Best Player picks over the years including two 18th Overall Best Player of the Drafts. I think it's too early to tell for the most recent couple seasons, but I could see goaltenders getting a nice competitive edge over skaters as we keep going forward due to the extra higher level in TPA equivalencies given the Hybrid system takes down skaters a notch. I wonder what your thoughts are toward the Best Players All-time Ranking using your list of Best Players of each season? Good use of spacing and sentence structure. Good use of paragraphing. Could add a bit more colour. 9.9/10 ;)

• 5 months later...

Article Review: What can you say about this article, it is long, highly opinionated (Season 84 Art Vandelay, he only wishes) and is an extreme waste of anyone's time to read.  Now with that being said it is a marvel of historical information and is for the most part well written.  The dedication required to complete an article of this nature is tremendous. 

As much as I am not sure that this article provides any benefit to the community as a whole, is purely opinion  and will disappear into the void of media spot history I am giving it a 10/10 because why the hell not.