The VHL needs more Trivia Questions

N0HBDY

@MembersThe VHL's stockpile of questions is starting to dwindle down and so we need more questions!

How this is going to work is if you would like to submit a question follow the forms link below and enter the information listed in it which is the question, 4 answers (with one being the correct answer), and a source to verify the question.

https://forms.gle/rj3pXLH66bJaoU858

Now let's talk about the benefit of submitting a question. For each question that you submit that is eventually added to the question pool, you will receive 1 uncapped TPE (with a max of 2 uncapped per season).

*Disclaimer* If you have submitted a question in the past but have not received the TPE for it or have not seen it in the question pool, do not submit that same question again it just has not been added to the question pool.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

Add a field for username smh

Fully agree since how am I suppose to be paid for all that uncapped TPE making this completely worth actually submitting questions for?

Now if you removed the cap on the Uncapped per season then I think you will get a lot more questions submitted as I am sure I could come up with a few hundred myself!!

Maybe cap the uncap per week rather then a season.

Just now, Gaikoku-hito said:

Fully agree since how am I suppose to be paid for all that uncapped TPE making this completely worth actually submitting questions for?

Fixed haha

8 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

*Disclaimer* If you have submitted a question in the past but have not received the TPE for it or have not seen it in the question pool, do not submit that same question again it just has not been added to the question pool.

What if your question was used but you were never paid for it -_-

15 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Do we claim the TPE and if it goes through we get the TPE? or do we wait until we see our question to claim?

Each season I’ll post a list of the people that can claim tpe for their question 

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

What if your question was used but you were never paid for it -_-

Unlikely scenario, but worth considering: Maybe someone else submitted the same question but somehow you only came second (I could add here some lame joke about you being used to that, but I won't ;) )?

4 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Unlikely scenario, but worth considering: Maybe someone else submitted the same question but somehow you only came second (I could add here some lame joke about you being used to that, but I won't ;) )?

No, I know it was my question, he just decided to never pay me out smh.

Okay, this time I really am going to send in a bunch of questions.

Also, if anyone has questions they think might be interesting but would require research that they don't want to do, hit me up and I'll maybe try to find an answer.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

No, I know it was my question, he just decided to never pay me out smh.

Yeah I’m pretty sure all 4 of my questions were used by I only got paid for 2 😭 

10 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

you will receive 1 uncapped TPE (with a max of 2 uncapped per season).

Just now, Dil said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure all 4 of my questions were used by I only got paid for 2 😭 

silly dil

• 2 weeks later...