Brampton Assistant GM

Baozi

• Head Moderator

I'm looking for an assistant to GM the Blades for several reasons.

1. Specifically I will be away for the month of Nov, so I'd like to have someone take care of the team during that time.

2. As currently (for the next 6-7 months) I work in a facility where checking VHL on demand is fairly difficult, so having someone around to keep discussions and help out players (as I do on a day to day basis) with questions would be nice.

3. Advanced scouting on prospects and a 2nd opinion.

4. Should I vacate the position, obviously this allows the assgm to step into my place.

Keep in mind the assistant will NOT be able to make trades directly and I do not foresee any circumstances in the short term to prevent me from gming Brampton.

Edited by tfong

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

I'd help you out fongzorz but I'm in Minot and can only really check the VHL at nights and on weekends

Let me know if your time frees up. Even if you're in Minot it probably wouldn't make a huge difference as long as IR is ok with it.

Alternatively, someone that can check at night time would be far preferable than nobody here for an entire month.

• 6 years later...
On 9/22/2014 at 10:46 PM, tfong said:

I'm looking for an assistant to GM the Blades for several reasons.

1. Specifically I will be away for the month of Nov, so I'd like to have someone take care of the team during that time.

2. As currently (for the next 6-7 months) I work in a facility where checking VHL on demand is fairly difficult, so having someone around to keep discussions and help out players (as I do on a day to day basis) with questions would be nice.

3. Advanced scouting on prospects and a 2nd opinion.

4. Should I vacate the position, obviously this allows the assgm to step into my place.

Keep in mind the assistant will NOT be able to make trades directly and I do not foresee any circumstances in the short term to prevent me from gming Brampton.

Interested

• 9 months later...