Games: 270-281

VHL Games

I played in the game Philadelphia reapers vs san diego marlins I'm the LW of the San Diego marlins the game was a hard fought ice battle it was a amazing first game wear I scored and made assists sad that we lost but I whish I can play against the other teams as well but it's probably needs time so its probably gona fun to destroy them but that needs time to so training needs to be done lot of training for lot of points and points is needed to grow but I make one promise I will go destroy them all like the hounds red wolves and everyone els but I joined mid season so if I make the mid season than I need to wait for draft time and hope to get drafted by the marlins and make the marlins a good team win the cub and all so it's gona be fun and than Im going to become a all time great as the turkish wonder and gona be the best LW ever and better than Wayne Gretzky and McDavid hahahaha haha I got dreams to see but I'm going to make dose dreams true and spaciale the best dream so I see you guys in the future as the best ever omg can't wait and waiting is boring come on pls time be fast I can't wait but my mentor said ones I need to become a good friend and team mate not the egotistical monster or els I'm no pro so we gona see i need rest but you know we gona see the future soon I remember that seen of Kung fu panda master ogway yesterday is history and tomorrow is future now is the present Whent like that probably hopefully but I wanna destroy what if I sleep all the time but than I can't upgrade and make my freestyle rap career sad to think about it I'm going to make something happen hopefully 

Edited by Bedirhan
200 words