Game previews?

Just finished doing a recap and thought of this being a new task in the player development section, since it's not listed and more a word of mouth thing I think recaps could go here as well, great idea to have them in the thread but this could come together better🤔

1 hour ago, Frozen Block said:

Just finished doing a recap and thought of this being a new task in the player development section, since it's not listed and more a word of mouth thing I think recaps could go here as well, great idea to have them in the thread but this could come together better🤔

I think game previews would be a fun addition to the tasks. Same word requirements as recaps for 2 capped TPE. I think this would be a popular one especially come playoff time.

[PREVIEW] I think Roman Arce will score 0 goals, have 0 assists and 0 points in this game against <insert wildcard team>. And I also expect Duncan Idaho to look at him with disgust as he straps him to his back and still carries the Dragons to a win in this game. To make up for his lack of Funk, Roman will have to buy the entire team food at the restaurant after the game. If this preview doesn't come true in at least 1 game this playoffs, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Yeah, I could see people having fun with that task.😎

11 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

[PREVIEW] I think Roman Arce will score 0 goals, have 0 assists and 0 points in this game against <insert wildcard team>. And I also expect Duncan Idaho to look at him with disgust as he straps him to his back and still carries the Dragons to a win in this game. To make up for his lack of Funk, Roman will have to buy the entire team food at the restaurant after the game. If this preview doesn't come true in at least 1 game this playoffs, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Yeah, I could see people having fun with that task.😎

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office