VHL S85 draft talk (goalie/affiliation league special) 

Lemorse7

VHL S85 draft talk (goalie/affiliation league special) 

The playoff is starting and the offseason is right around the corner. Who do I think will be the best draftees from the draft. That means who is going to be the most useful to the team and what player could be a steal in the next draft.

You have player from the EFL/SBA who can be big earners in the VHL like JetsGoalie, Care Bear, Prince Bynum, AdanEss and GP18 to only name a few.

With the numbers of goalie in this draft I would not be surprise if most of them drop some position. There is some team that could need a starter in the next 1 or 2 season and some team who need a starting goalie now like no one except London if the Rumors that there starting goalie is testing FA but I don’t know where he could be a starting goalie.

Except Riga and Moscow who can possibly draft a goalie with there first round pick for when there starting goalie will retire they will have a goalie to replace them. All the rest of the team don’t need a goalie or only a backup, this next season will be interesting to see and follow that goalie era. Will the trade value for goalie will suffer and defenseman and forward will be more valuable now?? A questions for the future to answer.

232 words