Vegas needs a new AGM

Shindigs

At the start of this season@eagle_3450 let me know he'd be stepping down as AGM at the end of this season, so that leaves Vegas needing a new AGM.

I'm mainly looking for someone who is new to management in the VHL, and preferably a first gen. My interest in an AGM isn't to just have someone writing press conferences for me. I'd actually like to have someone that's got a genuine interest in getting into GMing and that wants to learn and engage with the position. So if that sounds like you, please do apply.

That means your job duties would mainly be to discuss trades, learn how to use STHS, take part in the drafting and scouting process as well as being an active voice in the LR and sending waiver pitches when applicable (as due to my timezone I'm asleep when a lot of players create).

For the most part I'm godawful at delegating, so if you're willing to insert yourself and actively ask about things you want to know, that's also a big plus.

To apply simply reply in this thread.

Seems all who are interested have made their applications. Since some of you are currently GMing in the JST and that's a known gateway drug to VHLM GMing, and we already know due to the interim GM situation in Miami that at least 1 GM spot in the M will probably open up. I'm not going to move forward with a new hire until that's been taken care of. So I don't accidentally hire someone that will instantly become a M GM.

I'll interview you all in DMs when all that's sorted.