S84 Offseason Pro Am Tournament

UnknownMinion

QUICK DISCLAIMER the Pro Am is a unofficial tournament ran by a few members of the VHL to add to your Offseason experience, the tournaments stats and games have no connection to the real VHL Season and offseason! We only use your created player here in the VHL nothing more! In other words this is all for fun and Pro Am is super 100% unofficial! Now that's out the way!

Do you ever get bored during offseason and wish you had something else to do? Well boy do I have something for you!! Proam is back up and running for another season!! ProAm is an offseason tournament run by a bunch of vhl members using your players. Get drafted, meet new people, and have a ton of fun. The link is below, sign ups are opening NOW!!
Have you ever wanted to Learn to GM, Pro Am is the place to learn 5-6 teams faces off is this crazy off season event with players from all levels of the league (VHL, VHLE, VHLM doesn't matter get in here) able to join as they wish! and If you don't wish to GM, That's okay drop by the discord sign up your player and enjoy seeing your player play even more games this offseason! 

Find the discord link below 
https://discord.gg/GuHP4Q8Wsw

Yours Truly,

Minion and the Pro Am team

P.S I got the Okay from Bek to post this, hence the disclaimer if you have any question about the league (or if you a mod and want to yell at me) find me here on the forum or on discord @ Minion#9087