VHL Jeopardy!

nurx

Hello VHL! I am of course the legend Alex Trebek. Over the course of the S85 season I will be hosting a series of Jeopardy games. Likely once per week. Every week we will be doing questions about general knowledge like in the show, but also once per game a category specific to the VHL. Rules will similar to the show, so if you win you are able to come back to the next game. After the season is over I will invite the top 3 winners who will compete in the champions game for... absolutely nothing! We will schedule games with the competitors every week but aim for Wednesday-Friday. If you want in respond here or message me on discord nurx#2889.

Sounds like a fun way to spend time but not sure how fresh the idea is.. You can just play Jeopardy in a server? I know it's a little different but don't think it hits a wide audience on here, obviously you do you.. You never know

Edited by Frozen Block

33 minutes ago, Frozen Block said:

Sounds like a fun way to spend time but not sure how fresh the idea is.. You can just play Jeopardy in a server? I know it's a little different but don't think it hits a wide audience on here, obviously you do you.. You never know

every season I plan on having a new game like next season name that tune or something. I am not sure, but I plan on it being a seasonal thing

Put me down as tentatively interested. It all depends on what I've got going on but if I have the time and the personal space for it I'm in!